Gear From Last Night is looking for a product designer. We seek a highly motivated Product/Graphic Designer with a creative mind, who can manage and execute all aspects involved in the concept, design and development of our product lines.
Who we are: We are a party positive e-commerce apparel company, growing quickly and seeking team members who display both teamwork and self autonomy as well as technical skills and experience. We care deeply about our customers, business and personal integrity, and we strive to make GFLN a place where people love coming to work.
Who you are: You're a self-starter, entrepreneur-at-heart with a strong desire to be part of something bigger. You're passionate about good design, have a great sense of visual style and a strong understanding for what catches the eye. You would thrive in a fast-paced startup environment thanks to your great communication skills, positive attitude, sense of humor, and the ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Sketch, mock-up and resolve details on new product ideas - including types, patterns, and illustrations
- Assist in research and implementing trends
- Conceptualize and pitch new product ideas to the design team
- Work closely with the production team and our factories to sample new styles and finalize product details
- Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and general zeitgeist
- Organize and manage our creative sample library
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fashion field, or equivalent life experience
- Adobe creative suite proficient
- Knowledge of printing and production practices
- Demonstrate an understanding of and ability to execute and expand the GFLN aesthetic
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently with little to no supervision
This is a full time position in our Austin, Texas office. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an excellent benefits package, amazing community and lots of free snacks and catered lunches.
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com